You’ve launched your new website, ready to welcome crowds of new customers. But, if no-one finds your new website, how will they see what you have to offer? And that’s why search engine optimization (SEO) – the earning of traffic through search engines – has been such an important topic for site owners for years. Organic traffic, as it’s known, is the lifeblood of many websites.
The bad news about SEO Florida is that it’s not as simple as flicking a couple of switches. Nor is it a one-time deal; SEO has to be a consistent part of your ongoing marketing. There is also an overwhelming amount of information available online – how do you know where to begin? The good news is that despite its coverage, most sites owners don’t do SEO – a bit of dedication will put you ahead of a lot of the competition. Even better, these are ideas that are available to your company right now by Digital Marketing Concepts.
SEO in Miami, SEO Fort Lauderdale can seem intimidating, but anyone can understand the basic principles. The goal of search engine optimization Florida is to have the search engine spiders not only find your site and pages but also specifically rank the page relevance so that it appears at the top of the search engine results. The process of optimization is not a one-time process but requires maintenance, tuning, and continuous testing and monitoring.
Below is the list of how SEO helps your corporate website to rank on top in Florida.
- Website analysis. Analysis of metasets/keywords, visible text, and code to determine how well you’re positioned for search engines. For example, how much code do you have on a page compared to the text?
- Competitive analysis. Examination of content keywords and present engine rankings of competitive websites to determine an effective engine positioning strategy. Pick the top five results in the Google listing results to begin this process.
- Initial keyword nomination. Development of a prioritized list of targeted search terms related to your customer base and market segment. Begin with this: What would you type into a search engine to find your business website or page? Then, ask your customers!
- Keyword analysis. From nomination, further, identify a targeted list of keywords and phrases. Review competitive lists and other pertinent industry sources. Use your preliminary list to determine an indicative number of recent search engine queries and how many websites are competing for each keyword. Prioritize keywords and phrases, plurals, singulars, and misspellings. (If search users commonly misspell a keyword, you should identify and use it). Google will constantly monitor and change its search engine rules.
- Baseline ranking assessment. You need to understand where you are now in order to accurately assess your future rankings. Yes, traffic and conversions are more important, but we use rankings as an indicator.
- Goals and Objectives. Clearly define your objectives in advance so you can truly measure your ROI from any programs you implement. Start simple, but don’t skip this step. Example: You may decide to increase website traffic from a current baseline of 100 visitors a day to 200 visitors over the next 30 days. Or you may want to improve your current conversion rate of one percent to two in a specified period. You may begin with top-level, aggregate numbers, but you must drill down into specific pages that can improve products, services, and business sales.
Through hiring Digital Marketing Concepts, a digital marketing agency, you can rest assured that your business will be in good hands. It can be time-consuming to hire new people or to run the campaigns yourself. Rather than putting your own time into creating these campaigns, it can be used for growing your business from the inside instead. Once you hire Digital Marketing Concepts, a digital marketing agency, you simply have to tell them the goals of your business, and they will assist in making this happen. This will help free up some time so that you can focus solely on running your business smoothly.
If you are looking to hire an experienced digital agency or would like more information about how we can help, please talk to us! Here at Digital Marketing Concepts, we love to help our clients create strong and successful campaigns.